OMGOMGOMGSQUEEEEEE!!!

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
mouse

OMGOMGOMGSQUEEEEEE!!!

Post by mouse »

Castle trailer. It looks awesome!

*jumps up and down*
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin
Sarah

Re: OMGOMGOMGSQUEEEEEE!!!

Post by Sarah »

Too bad it's yet another show featuring an oddball/quirky/maverick (pace Sarah Palin) man being reined in by his nanny.
starshine

Post by starshine »

I'll second that "OMGOMGOMGSQUEEEEEE!!!"
ScoobyDoo 2 - the real one but it's making me enter a different one ???

Post by ScoobyDoo 2 - the real one but it's making me enter a different one ??? »

I knew there was a reason I went looking for the BGuide today after being away for months (*cough* - um years).

Trailer looks interesting -- mainly because Nathan is getting to pour on the bad boy charm. could be fun. Thanks for the heads up.

And Jamie -- hang in there -- here's hoping the prospects look up soon all around for you...
Flaime

Post by Flaime »

Sarah wrote:Too bad it's yet another show featuring an oddball/quirky/maverick (pace Sarah Palin) man being reined in by his nanny.
Wow...I've been gone too long. Sarah has had to get grumpy in my place...
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Hey, I said you were a peach before I even read this!

You know, I've always been vaguely disconcerted that, despite my knee-jerkedly liberal tendencies, I've consistently had an affinity for the flaimes and Sinister Brits of this world. Maybe, though, it's a sign that there's still hope?
hi_there_again

Post by hi_there_again »

Popular mystery writer helps solve crimes . . . so, basically, it's Murder She Wrote, with Nathan Fillion as Angela Landsbury? Still, Fillion's involvement means this'll at least be worth checking out.
olthar

Post by olthar »

its things like this that make me wish i remembered to come here more often...

when does it start?
mouse

Post by mouse »

Hi Mike! *waves*

All I know so far is that it was picked up by ABC and will air in 2009. Sorry nothing more specific yet.
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin
Flaime

Post by Flaime »

Sarah wrote:Hey, I said you were a peach before I even read this!

You know, I've always been vaguely disconcerted that, despite my knee-jerkedly liberal tendencies, I've consistently had an affinity for the flaimes and Sinister Brits of this world. Maybe, though, it's a sign that there's still hope?

hehe...I'm pretty liberal myself. I'm just grumpy. And a touch misanthropic.