Hi, I'm New ?

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Ace

Hi, I'm New ?

Post by Ace »

;)

*sniffs around the Temporary WD

Ghost

Re: Hi, I'm New ?

Post by Ghost »

Ace wrote: ;)

Sorry, that was me. I had beans for lunch.
X
Sam_Spade

Post by Sam_Spade »

Ace wrote: ;)

We also have no shower facilities and only one toilet :oops:

Still, mustn't grumble. ;)
When you're slapped, you'll take it and like it.

Sam Spade to Joel Cairo ~ The Maltese Falcon.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Sam_Spade wrote:

We also have no shower facilities and only one toilet :oops:

Still, mustn't grumble. ;)
Yeah, after those beans, the toilet isn't working. You'll have to use the tree out back.
X
CassyLee

Post by CassyLee »

Why, Howdy Sailor! You're looking mighty fine, got any plans for the night?
Ace

Post by Ace »

its good to see things haven't changed too much. Other than the head count being down a bit.

How has the world been treating everyone? What are the latest Trends and the coolest shows to be watching. You know I have been lost without everyone on the BG showing/telling me how to be cool. No really I still wear my jeans pegged at the bottom and I think these two greens shirts match, but I am just not sure. Oh heck, maybe I will just toss a cardigan over everything and call it a day.
CassyLee

Post by CassyLee »

Ace wrote:How has the world been treating everyone? What are the latest Trends and the coolest shows to be watching. You know I have been lost without everyone on the BG showing/telling me how to be cool. No really I still wear my jeans pegged at the bottom and I think these two greens shirts match, but I am just not sure. Oh heck, maybe I will just toss a cardigan over everything and call it a day.
The world's treating me okay... I have this party coming up in October. You should come :D .

I haven't really read up on the new shows for the upcoming season - so my recommendation for cool (well, cool to me, possibly geeky as all hell to everyone else in the world) shows from the past season are Chuck and Pushing Daisies. I'm pretty sure there were more I loved, but I right this second I can't remember what they were....