WARNING for cat owners!!!

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Miles Archer

Re: WARNING for cat owners!!!

Post by Miles Archer »

CosmicAvatar wrote:78%? Blimey. And she always seemed so sweet... :shock:
Sweet?....the cat that tried to pierce my nipple? :shock:
peaks.

Post by peaks. »

mouse wrote:Is your cat trying to kill you?
YES! (isn't yes enough? Okay, 85%)

Wez found the window open in the basement one night, and now he insists we keep it open. There was a half eaten hare hanging from the window last week, a trail of blood and rotten flesh down the steps, and blood dripping from the window onto all the expensive gadgets on the desk. We can't get near his basement these days... He has a plan. He has my gadgets.
Cazzle

Post by Cazzle »

I don't have a cat, but I do have a very disapproving bunny. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v209/ ... proval.jpg

I answered the questions for Barley and lo! She is 91% plotting to kill me. I'm only surprised it's not 100%. ;)
mouse

Post by mouse »

peaks. wrote: Wez found the window open in the basement one night, and now he insists we keep it open. There was a half eaten hare hanging from the window last week, a trail of blood and rotten flesh down the steps, and blood dripping from the window onto all the expensive gadgets on the desk. We can't get near his basement these days... He has a plan. He has my gadgets.
:shock:
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin
CosmicAvatar

Post by CosmicAvatar »

Miles Archer wrote:
CosmicAvatar wrote:78%? Blimey. And she always seemed so sweet... :shock:
Sweet?....the cat that tried to pierce my nipple? :shock:
Eh. You loved it. :P
mgan

Post by mgan »

Oh dear! 91%