Nipples!

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Lucretia

Re: Nipples!

Post by Lucretia »

Julia wrote:So wait...?! Is the 'chosen one' going to be showing off her nipples? Or is she just going to be a topless geisha dominitrix?

In either case, I vote Lucretia for "chosen one" also!!
Yay b(o)(o)bies!!
Now you are just making fun of my sacred calling.

Shame on you.

:)
Julia

Post by Julia »

Lucretia wrote:[/color]Now you are just making fun of my sacred calling.

Shame on you.

:)

Oh no, quite the contrary. I take the idea of you as a topless giesha dominitrix VERY seriously.

I'm imagining it rather aggressively right now... I may lose my ability to type coherently soon. ;)

And if this is your 'sacred calling' let me be the first to volunteer for any annointing (read that- liberally slathering) you with precious (and tastefully flavored) oils or other rituals the position may call for... and whatever positions the rituals may call for. :D

And yes, definitely- shame on me! I've been a naughty, dirty girl and must be punished! Do your duty chosen one!! Do it over...
and over...
and over...
and over...
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Great, now I need a cold shower!

Nope, not even that will work. Thanks.
X
mgan

Post by mgan »

My name is Mgan, and I approve of this post.
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

Now mgan & Julia, you are both respectable married ladies. Ghost, you are an upstanding pillar of society.

Hee.

I said upstanding pillar.

PS I would love a Ghost / mgan / Julia meeting, that would be so much fun.