Paul Newman, RIP

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
hi_there_again

Paul Newman, RIP

Post by hi_there_again »

I don't usually comment on celebrity deaths, but Paul Newman is in a whole different category. Newman died last night, age 83. He easily ranks as one of the great film actors of all time; there aren't many actors left who can boast a similarly impressive body of work. My own personal favorite role of his was Mr. Samuel J. Musburger in the underrated Cohen brothers' comedy The Hudsucker Proxy, although I also have to give a shout-out to his sleazy, boozy plaintiffs' attorney in The Verdict. RIP.
JupiterAmy

Re: Paul Newman, RIP

Post by JupiterAmy »

Yeah.
" I'm a screw-up, and I plan to be a screw-up until my late twenties, maybe even my early thirties. "
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

I was shocked, and sad.

RIP
Might be Sam Spade, might not be.

Post by Might be Sam Spade, might not be. »

Such a shame, a great actor who brought a lot of charisma to each role he played, my favourite film of his was Fort Apache, the Bronx