My own personal playground.. and Jamie's and maybe Lisa's...

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
CassyLee

My own personal playground.. and Jamie's and maybe Lisa's...

Post by CassyLee »

So apparently I can get here via the Big Blue intranet even though my normal internet connection gets messages about buffyguide.com domain being expired.

My problem, is I don't have any idea what to do here while everyone else is gone. After all, it's not exactly like mice playing while the cat's away, since the cat (Jamie) is able to get here too.

Waaahhh! I have no imagination. [crying]
Ace

Re: My own personal playground.. and Jamie's and maybe Lisa's...

Post by Ace »

By the looks of your post Cassy, I still see that you are fond of the drink.

:lol:
CassyLee

Post by CassyLee »

Ace wrote:By the looks of your post Cassy, I still see that you are fond of the drink.

:lol:
Hah! yes, yes I am... although sadly, drink is not the reason for my post being incomprehensible. I'm distressingly sober, but more than a little work-distracted.

Anyhow, to 'splain: This morning when people tried to get here (or tried to go to buffyguide.com), some of them received a message saying the domain name had expired. I get that message on my home PC, but I get here just fine on my work PC. I figured that IBM must have some special access, which was why I (and Jamie) could get in at work.

Apparently, you have the special access too ;) , because I'm still getting domain name expired messages on my home PC.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I emailed Jamie about this earlier and she told me I was on drugs. The she broke a chair over the back of my head and stole my wallet.

It seems to be working fine now.
X
Podgy

Post by Podgy »

I am very happy that I didn't experience the expired domain phenomenon. I may have curled up into a ball and whimpered for a while.
Sam_Spade

Post by Sam_Spade »

Podgy wrote:I am very happy that I didn't experience the expired domain phenomenon. I may have curled up into a ball and whimpered for a while.

I did experience the phenomenon, and i did curl up into into a ball and whimper. :cry:
When you're slapped, you'll take it and like it.

Sam Spade to Joel Cairo ~ The Maltese Falcon.
Ace

Post by Ace »

Ghost wrote:I emailed Jamie about this earlier and she told me I was on drugs. The she broke a chair over the back of my head and stole my wallet.
**makes note to ask Jamie to split the winnings from the wallet.**
Pataouet

Post by Pataouet »

Sam_Spade wrote:
Podgy wrote:I am very happy that I didn't experience the expired domain phenomenon. I may have curled up into a ball and whimpered for a while.

I did experience the phenomenon, and i did curl up into into a ball and whimper. :cry:

Did too