Save the liver!!! Or I will shoot your @$$

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Ghost

Save the liver!!! Or I will shoot your @$$

Post by Ghost »

X
Sarah

Re: Save the liver!!! Or I will shoot your @$$

Post by Sarah »

It's been public for years that she was in the OSS. What's the fuss about?
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I never heard that. The big fuss is that the CIA just officially released all the names of everyone involved. The OSS members were not supposed to ever mention that they were spies and now they are being recognized for their service.
X
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

I guess because I knew she was in the OSS during WWII, I just figured spying was part of her job description. I mean, she probably just did office work, don't you think? It would have been hard for her to be inconspicuous.
Iago

Post by Iago »

Sarah wrote:I guess because I knew she was in the OSS during WWII, I just figured spying was part of her job description. I mean, she probably just did office work, don't you think? It would have been hard for her to be inconspicuous.
*a loud, quavering voice rings out across the Ardennes battlefield*

First we'll lightly sautee the Nazi in olive oil, adding shallots and a soupcon of red wine. And remember, never cook Nazis with a wine you wouldn't drink. Why, I'll take a drink now... *hick*

Forget the soupcon, make that a soup bowl of red wine...