You

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Lucretia

You

Post by Lucretia »

Hi all.

The "fat models" thread got me thinking.

How do you feel about your appearance?

What do you like?

What would you change?
Ghost

Re: You

Post by Ghost »

Hi all.
Hi.
That was its purpose.
Squishy.
What do you like?
Apparently I am pretty attractive. I get hit on by younger women fairly frequently, usually too young (usually not old enough to call them young women yet. :( )
What would you change?
I would put you on my arm. ;)

I would lose weight. I am in the worst shape on my life and I am unhappy about it, but I can't find the motivation to change my eating and activity habits.
X
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

Ghost wrote:
Hi all.
Hi.
That was its purpose.
Squishy.
What do you like?
Apparently I am pretty attractive. I get hit on by younger women fairly frequently, usually too young (usually not old enough to call them young women yet. :( )
What would you change?
I would put you on my arm. ;)

I would lose weight. I am in the worst shape on my life and I am unhappy about it, but I can't find the motivation to change my eating and activity habits.
Hmmm. Whilst I am sure you look fine, I would agree about the motivation aspect. It takes a specific impetus to make changes. Mine was measuring my waist, for the hell of it. I HATED the measurement, and lost a stone and a half.

I am sure you and I, arm in arm, would look awesome!
starshine

Post by starshine »

Lucretia wrote:Hi all.

What do you like?

What would you change?
I'm generally okay with my appearance. I don't like the fact that I don't look like I'm in my 30's any more but as I am 46 now, there's no use complaining. Otherwise, I don't like losing my chin. I have a very short chin to begin with and now that the I'm getting a little of the middle age sag in the chin area (amongst other areas), I tend to look like I have no chin or a double chin most of the time. My other trouble spots can at least be camouflaged.

I like the fact that even at my age, people are still shocked by it. I may not look 30-something but I still look younger than 46.

I would really like to tone things but these are the same issues I've had for years. I've had three somewhat large babies so I have a "mummy tummy". Otherwise, the rest of me just really needs toning. I could stand to lose a little weight but I'm not big by any means. Before I had my boys I weighed 98# and I'm 5'1''. I went back to my pre-pregnancy weight after Megan but never saw below 100# again after Patrick. I weigh 138# now. I'd love to lose 10-15 pounds but honestly, not seeing that really happening.

For the record, I was never anorexic or bulimic when I was young and weighed 98#. I ate all kinds of junk food and fast food and I ate a LOT. I actually tried to gain weight and couldn't. My brother was the same way when he was younger and is still fairly thin at 42, not having had babies. Sometimes, it's just nature that makes you thin.
mgan

Post by mgan »

Lucretia wrote:Hi all.

What do you like?

What would you change?

Random observations aka I have to get back to marking in 2 minutes.

I love my arms right now as I'm doing this group power class and lifting weights three times a week.

My boobs look awesome in this new bra. I actually checked them out earlier today and thought you'd like them.

I wish my JLo would just shrink down a little. It seems to have a thanksgiving turkey attached to it.

Really, my boobs. I just looked again. They're awesome!
mouse

Post by mouse »

I am very heavy and very unhappy about it. I need to lose about 65 lbs. Not only will I look better, but I will FEEL so much better! It's hard lugging all this weight around. :oops:

On a side note: My mom, who has been really heavy her whole life, was diagnosed with diabetes a year ago. So far it's controlled with pills, not insulin shots, so that's great. And she's been changing her diet to get healthier, and has lost about SIXTY pounds so far. She weights slightly less than me! This is the first time she has ever been able to say that and I'm really happy for her!! I figure if she and I can get in a weight loss competition, we can both lose a lot of weight. :D
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin
MenleyNin

Post by MenleyNin »

• My eyes. I think they're a very nice shade of blue.
    My boobs. Sometimes I just like to look at them.
    My legs. They're long (Relatively speaking since I'm short, but still definitely long for my body.) and kind of shapely.
    My feet. They are really, really cute.
WOULD CHANGE
  • My teeth. I haven't been able to afford dental care in seven years, and it shows.
    My waist. If I had one AT ALL, I'd be happy. The fact that I have no waist is what makes my legs look so long.
    My excess hair. I'm decidedly hirsute, and that's unbecoming on a woman.
Drop Edge of Yonder
When I bit into it, I could hear the ocean.
mouse

Post by mouse »

mgan wrote:My boobs look awesome in this new bra. I actually checked them out earlier today and thought you'd like them.
Pictures?

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

mgan

Post by mgan »

Nope. I no longer send out pictures online. I now demand that you come and see them in person.

Yep.
mouse

Post by mouse »

I guess I finally have a good enough reason to get a passport.