Looking for the name of an episode or two

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.

Looking for the name of an episode or two

Post by guest »

Hi! I've been searching for an episode where (i think it's at the very beginning) Buffy gets stabbed by her own stake when she's fighting with a vampire or some evil creature. And i remember she was wearing blue and braids. Can anyone please tell me the name of that episode?
And also, is that the same one in which we see how Spike killed a slayer in a subway in NY? If not could someone tell me the name of that one too please?

more details

Post by Guest »

And i meant at the beginning of that episode not the whole series, just to be clear. I think it's in season 5, 6 or 7.
starshine

Re: Looking for the name of an episode or two

Post by starshine »

Sounds like "Fool For Love", S5

Post by guest »

thank you so much starshine. Yes, that's the episode! I can't wait to watch it now. I haven't seen it since it aired the first time. It's one of those episodes that's just genius. One of my favorites. Thanks again!
mgan

Post by mgan »

Ah, the episode with the blooming onion? Is that it?

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu May 12, 2011 10:35 am.