Need more forums

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Techboy

Need more forums

Post by Techboy »

Okay - the temporary WD is in busines longer than expected (thei is NOT a ccomment on JM's work on getting the actual board back up and running), so I think we should have Temporary Testing put up, too.
From the mind of the official Techboy (R) of the Temporary forums
JupiterAmy

Re: Need more forums

Post by JupiterAmy »

Cool story, bro.
" I'm a screw-up, and I plan to be a screw-up until my late twenties, maybe even my early thirties. "
bettie

Post by bettie »

IMHO, this is Testing. Shall we call it Testing 2.0? Would that I had the power to change the forum info, I would totally rename it.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

bettie wrote:IMHO, this is Testing. Shall we call it Testing 2.0? Would that I had the power to change the forum info, I would totally rename it.
Then maybe we could get Butterfly to spree!
X
Techboy

Post by Techboy »

True about this being one big "Testing", but the pink version was turning into that, too with the conclusion of Buffy.

Maybe some other forums like "Fan-fiction" or "Buffy Parties" or even "Archives".

JM has a lot on her plate, I realize, but I'm trying to break out of holding pattern that we seem to be stuck in. We have a working forum right at the moment, let's use it.
From the mind of the official Techboy (R) of the Temporary forums