Liar!

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Ghost

Liar!

Post by Ghost »

What disciplinary action can the GOP take against Rep. Wilson for his little outburst?
X
Rob

Re: Liar!

Post by Rob »

Disciplinary action? You forget, these are Republicans. They're giving away t-shirts in support of him.

It's actually sad to see a once-great party devolve into a mob of hooting pre-schoolers. (My apologies to any hooting preschoolers out there.)

I'm grateful, at least, that the country is now being run by grown-ups.
Last edited by Rob on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I disagree with you on that point, the democrats are just as immature as the republicans.

But my question remains, the GOP leaders did talk about disciplining him, so what action can they take?
X
mayhem

Post by mayhem »

Oh, they could boot him off a committee or something like that I suppose, but they won't do anything so harsh. They'll wait until he's not there one day & then they'll get doughnuts. Then, when he shows up later, they'll say "nah-nah, we got doughnuts and you didn't get one". Then he'll have a frowny face and they'll say "Just kidding! Here's one with sprinkles we saved for you".

Wow- I want to be a fly on the wall in that session. I'm going to turn on C-SPAN right now!