Holy crap!!!

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Ghost

Holy crap!!!

Post by Ghost »

It's been a long time since Michael Jackson died, Why the fuck can't CNN get over that and run something other than hours of MJ specials?
X
Techboy

Re: Holy crap!!!

Post by Techboy »

Ghost wrote:It's been a long time since Michael Jackson died, Why the fuck can't CNN get over that and run something other than hours of MJ specials?
This just in - Michael Jackson is still dead. Oh, wait - Jacko's ghost has been seen being throtteled by Elvis' ghost. Something to do about Lisa Marie?
From the mind of the official Techboy (R) of the Temporary forums
starshine

Post by starshine »

Techboy wrote:
Ghost wrote:It's been a long time since Michael Jackson died, Why the fuck can't CNN get over that and run something other than hours of MJ specials?
This just in - Michael Jackson is still dead. Oh, wait - Jacko's ghost has been seen being throtteled by Elvis' ghost. Something to do about Lisa Marie?

You know all that thunder we've been getting in Connecticut? It's not really thunder...it's Elvis beating the shit out of Michael Jackson for marrying his daughter.
peaks.

Post by peaks. »

starshine wrote:
Techboy wrote:

You know all that thunder we've been getting in Connecticut? It's not really thunder...it's Elvis beating the shit out of Michael Jackson for marrying his daughter.
I'll tell my sis' to avoid Connecticut, then. She's flying over from England (old England) for a road trip with her boyfriend. But I'll tell her it's just thunder ;)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu May 12, 2011 10:35 am.