Artificial Owl

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Sam_Spade

Artificial Owl

Post by Sam_Spade »

ArtificialOwl, "he most fascinating abandoned man-made creations + Their story & location"

Wrecked ships, abandoned buildings, ghst towns, all sorts of stuff.
When you're slapped, you'll take it and like it.

Sam Spade to Joel Cairo ~ The Maltese Falcon.
Jonathan

Re: Artificial Owl

Post by Jonathan »

I love you :D
Sam_Spade

Post by Sam_Spade »

Ah, there you are, where the hell have you been? :?:

What's new, hows life treating you?, you still owe me a beer, are you still in Edinburgh?

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

I'm alright son, I'm in Scumdee right now, if my feckless sister organises a partaaaaaaaaay (which she should given that it could be that last in Edinburgh) then we can meet up and swap numbers and...well who knows where it might end. Probably in the end of an articulated lorry. You hound. :D
Sam_Spade

Post by Sam_Spade »

Ah, well, your sister is unable to host a party due to the fact she is poor as a church mouse and is starting on the long and lonely road to teacherhood, of course when she qualifies she will be rollling in the ca$h ;)

So, either you organise a gathering some time soon, or you get your arse on a train, plane or automobile and get down south when the wondeful 'manda hosts a party, althouigh Bored Mike did hint at a possible shindig at his place..