The Butter-Fast.

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
mouse

The Butter-Fast.

Post by mouse »

"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin
MenleyNin

Re: The Butter-Fast.

Post by MenleyNin »

I have what could be described as a "butter problem," which might be somewhat inherited. (There are stories about Aunt Doodie eating sticks of butter that I would like to say are apocryphal; they are, however, true.) Just recently, I discovered that unsalted butter is WORSE than sugar and spice, in that it is useless even in baking. (My standard practice is to double the salt in any cookie, cake, and waffle/pancake/Dutch Baby recipe; I further apply this method with baked goods depending on the results of the original recipes [except bread], and I've found the doubling of salt to generally make many recipes more palatable and less disgustingly sweet. Then again, I'm not much of a sweet eater and have a "sodium problem" as well.)

Nevertheless, I've converted completely to Smart Balance butter products and am fine using that and the store brand of "spray Pam."

That said, I have to believe this site is a joke. Even I can't fathom eating that much butter. If a person loses weight using this "diet," it's because she's shitting her guts out all the time.
Podgy

Post by Podgy »

Someone has far too much time on their hands, with very funny results.

On a related note, I made my own butter yesterday using organic whipping cream and a mason jar. I learned it from bettie!
olthar

Post by olthar »

did anyone else expect a link to the obits when they clicked on success stories?
peaksandtroughs

Post by peaksandtroughs »

"Ignore calories. It doesn't matter. The butter cancels out all of your calories. Counting calories will just make you nervous and skeptical. Don't."
Hee.
"The underground weightloss phenomenon!"
Under...ground?!

I eat more vegetables than other food! (yum) This butter fast wouldn't benefit me at all because it says don't eat too many vegetables. Stay strong and vegetable? on.
peaksandtroughs

Post by peaksandtroughs »

olthar wrote:did anyone else expect a link to the obits when they clicked on success stories?
"Coming soon" was very threatening! Aaaaa :o

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:01 pm.