Bad dream

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Butterfly

Bad dream

Post by Butterfly »

Last night I had a dream that I was on the Main Index of Buffyguide, where Jamie Marie has her updates posted. In my dream I read that she thought the WD might not be fixed until October :( Then I woke up and came online and there was no such post :)

Then I felt a little bit silly.

I would like you all to post similar withdrawal-symptom stories to make me feel less silly.
mgan

Re: Bad dream

Post by mgan »

Aw, poor flutterby!

I haven't had nightmares re: the WD (I believe we will endure no matter what!), but I cried when my mommy board was shut down without any notice and without any redirection. Luckily one of the members started up another board and a bunch of us made it over there. The original board was bought out by another company and they totally fecked it up and nobody went to the new board they made. I was five months along and I had really started to rely on my other June mommies for support and information (think "testing" just for pregnancy).

Then another local mommy board I was on imploded and was shut down.

Mommy boards are volatile! (Lots of women, pregnancy women, who knew...)