BSG forums?

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Nerdgirl

BSG forums?

Post by Nerdgirl »

So, I watched the new episode of BSG on Friday and I'm DYING to talk about it! I'm sure there are about a zillion BSG forums out there. Are there any with posters as interesting as this one? Recommendations?
Ghost

Re: BSG forums?

Post by Ghost »

The scifi channel's BSG page has a forums section. http://forums.scifi.com/
X
Nerdgirl

Post by Nerdgirl »

Holy overwhelming! There are threads with thousands and thousands of responses. Interesting stuff, but I barely know where to start. Maybe I'll just wait for the next episode.

Thanks!
talula

Post by talula »

I belong to two communities on LiveJournal that had review/discussion threads. They were less intimidating. I can link you to them, if I can figure out how to do that, and you are on LJ.

However, I find the show to be so confusing that listening to other people speculate about it and talk about plot points I barely remember make me enjoy the show less. So I just tend to watch it, yell at the tv when it's on, chase my cat around yelling about cylons during the commercial breaks, sit two feet away when pretty people are on the screen, and then go on with my life.
Seelixseesall

Post by Seelixseesall »

I think you would really enjoy the forum at http://www.galacticawatercooler.com. There's a corresponding podcast with 3 hosts that you will enjoy so much, you'd want them to record your grocery list! :D The people on the forum are super-friendly (including myself) and we don't tolerate name-calling and bashing of one another. Plus the discussions are, by turn, funny and thought provoking. No theory is too crazy for GWC. Hope this helps!