So.....

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
CosmicAvatar

Re: So.....

Post by CosmicAvatar »

Mayhem, you're alive! Blimey. I still click hopefully on your blog link from time to time (including this very afternoon, in fact) to no avail, so it's good to have an update. Even a stressed one.
Christine

Post by Christine »

talula wrote:Now I feel the need to make something equally as gooey and delicious. We should coordinate again.
I would be delighted! I made chocolate buns because I ran out of cinnamon last Friday.

May I suggest this caramel-glazed apple cake recipe, which comes recommended by our very own bettieka and which I have already tested for its gooey deliciousness? I quite feel like stuffing my face.
BigEvil

Post by BigEvil »

O Hai...

So um... been a while.. um... bed update!

I have shiny new pillow-top matress thats oh so comfy. I also got new crimson satin sheets.

Aside from the fact that my bed is now 8ft tall, and the little lasses need a running start to hop on, it's pretty much made of awesome.

Also, it has a stealth mode because it makes no noise no matter how vigorous the motion.