WDer Status Update

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Iago

Re: WDer Status Update

Post by Iago »

Podgy wrote:Podgy went to a bra fitting yesterday, and while she wishes it didn't cost $140 for a bra that actually works properly, she's absolutely thrilled with her purchase!

Happy boobies = happy Angela.
Sorry about the price, but YAY! for Happy Boobies.

TLC should really air a Bra Fitting show.
Sam_Spade

Post by Sam_Spade »

Podgy wrote:
I would typically spend about $50 on a bra and have it last me about 6 months.

Just 6 months, do you carry coal home in them? ;)

Well, I'm glad that you have found a descent brassiere

Is it just me or is it getting warm in here? :oops:
Last edited by Sam_Spade on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When you're slapped, you'll take it and like it.

Sam Spade to Joel Cairo ~ The Maltese Falcon.
bettie

Post by bettie »

Sam_Spade wrote:
Podgy wrote:
Hee, coal.

Seriously, though -- despite their basic shape and appearance, boobs are nothing like balloons and actually weigh quite a bit. There's all sorts of tissue in there, milk ducts and fatty bits and who knows what else (possibly coal).
Sam_Spade

Post by Sam_Spade »

bettie wrote: Hee, coal.

Seriously, though -- despite their basic shape and appearance, boobs are nothing like balloons and actually weigh quite a bit. There's all sorts of tissue in there, milk ducts and fatty bits and who knows what else (possibly coal).

Nooooo...please don't ruin boobies for me. :cry:

Sam_Spade

Post by Sam_Spade »

Gandalf wrote:Eileen can't believe she only just found out about the temporary forum! She has been clicking the forum URL in her favourites which takes her to her Control Panel, and not the Main Index, and so has been getting the error page for the past week. WAAAAH! :shock:
Ooh, that's a point, perhaps a lot of other folk are in the same boat, perhaps we should e-mail any M.I.A's from the WD?

MdmeAlbertine

Post by MdmeAlbertine »

Podgy wrote:
MdmeAlbertine wrote:I may just be cranky because my quads hurt like a bitca from trying out a new gym that relies heavily on kettle weights.
What's a kettle weight? I have visions of you lifting the things they use to make kettle corn (popcorn) at country fairs.
More commonly known as a kettle bell:

http://www.russiankettlebells.com/

Also...good to know it's just because I'm a technological fuddy-duddy. ;)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

bettie wrote:
Sam_Spade wrote:
Podgy wrote:
Hee, coal.

Then why is it that every woman in every magazine, on TV, and the movies have boobs that look and act like balloons? Some of them even even hiss and cause the owner to fly around the room when you stick them with a pin.
X
bettie

Post by bettie »

Ghost wrote: Then why is it that every woman in every magazine, on TV, and the movies have boobs that look and act like balloons? Some of them even even hiss and cause the owner to fly around the room when you stick them with a pin.
Helium implants, duh.
hi_there_again

Post by hi_there_again »

Tuesday, July 15th @ 10:54 PM: hi there (again) is wondering how the hell it got to be July already. Stupid planetary orbit.
Duane Dibley

Post by Duane Dibley »

Wednesday June 16th 1459 BST: Dave has successfully recaffeinated after yesterday's disaster, and is about to go into Newcastle-Under-Lyme in search of a replacement watch battery. After which he may attempt to FC Anarchy In The UK. And possibly shave.