Dr Horrible reminder

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
peaks

Re: Dr Horrible reminder

Post by peaks »

Ah well. There is is no play, just the "this video is not available at this site" message. Dr. horrible is a prankster. I have the latest flash plugins and everything. Checked firewall isn't blocking it.

Don't be sorry. I've watched it on youtube at least. And will buy the dvd, anyway (singing commentary!). Thanks for the backdoor/s.
Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

OK, just watching it for the third time, and I think I love Dr Horrible! He's adoraboo!
CosmicAvatar

Post by CosmicAvatar »

With Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillion, how could this thing possibly fail? Highly enjoyable.
CdnGirlEh

Post by CdnGirlEh »

OMG Act Two is even better! Definitely worth staying up for. (Also, my fandoms are colliding, because there are at least two very fine examples of knitwear in Act Two, which I hope will appear as patterns on Ravelry very soon...)
Podgy

Post by Podgy »

Finally got to see Act I last night, and I am in loooove!

NPH is totally adorable, Nathan is fantastically cheesy, and Felicia Day is just as much fun here as she was in The Guild (http://www.youtube.com/user/watchtheguild)

ETA to add actress' name!
the P@

Post by the P@ »

Act One was good.

Act Two is superb.
MenleyNin

Post by MenleyNin »

Podgy wrote:...and Felicia Day is just as much fun here as she was in The Guild.
The Guild is hilarious! I don't even understand gaming, but that series makes me laugh my ass off.
Drop Edge of Yonder
When I bit into it, I could hear the ocean.
bettie

Post by bettie »

CdnGirlEh wrote:(Also, my fandoms are colliding, because there are at least two very fine examples of knitwear in Act Two, which I hope will appear as patterns on Ravelry very soon...)
Really, two? I only remember a cardigan. Must watch again.
CdnGirlEh

Post by CdnGirlEh »

bettie wrote:
CdnGirlEh wrote:(Also, my fandoms are colliding, because there are at least two very fine examples of knitwear in Act Two, which I hope will appear as patterns on Ravelry very soon...)
Really, two? I only remember a cardigan. Must watch again.
That cardigan was one, and a pair of cute striped fingerless mittens was the other.
bettie

Post by bettie »

CdnGirlEh wrote:a pair of cute striped fingerless mittens was the other.
Ohhh, I thought those were just extra-long sleeves.