Musicals. Recommend me some!

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Delle

Re: Musicals. Recommend me some!

Post by Delle »

Gandalf wrote:You should also check out The Rocky Horror Picture Show (I don't think anyone's mentioned that yet). It's so much fun, and Tim Curry is strangely alluring in it!
That is even stranger given that at one point, he looks exactly like Margaret Thatcher. Seriously.
Delle

Post by Delle »

CassyLee wrote:I assume you're aware that they're making a stage version of Cry Baby now :D . I can't wait - although I hope they keep some of the songs (at least the two I remember ;) ).
No, I didn't! I look forward to it, though I'm not sure it will be the sam without Johnny Depp.
costello_girl

Post by costello_girl »

Cry-Baby the Musical is already on Broadway and was nominated for Best Musical. I don't see any information on a cast album, but I have heard very good things about it.
CassyLee

Post by CassyLee »

costello_girl wrote:Cry-Baby the Musical is already on Broadway and was nominated for Best Musical. I don't see any information on a cast album, but I have heard very good things about it.
Oh dear - it looks like the actual tense to use is past. As is Cry-Baby The Musical was already on Broadway - according to IBDB, it closed on June 22nd after a two month run.
Cazzle who's too lazy to login

Post by Cazzle who's too lazy to login »

Thanks everyone for the wealth of ideas you've given me, there are some brilliant musicals to go at in there.

I've added a bunch of those to my Amazon wishlist so I hope Santa is good to me this year.

See, I knew you guys would have the answers!!! :D