Shit, guys, I'm sorry

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
jamiemarie
Site Admin

Re: Shit, guys, I'm sorry

Post by jamiemarie »

JupiterAmy wrote:Um, incidentally, do you still have our PMs?
Um. Ahem. Yeah... not so much. I never thought to stop the cron jobs that, you know, delete stuff nightly. So they've just been happily deleting. Which means there are no PMs left. And the database backups don't go back far enough to a time before they were all deleted. :oops:

I think I'm at risk of losing my Administrator's License.

Please accept my humble apologies!

(I'm stopping the cron jobs now so at least they won't keep expiring posts and users.)
Sylvain

Post by Sylvain »

There is no need to apologize. The real WD is/was obviously better but this place works just fine while you're busy with real life. Don't worry about us. *hugs
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Aw man, don't feel bad! Moving is hard work, you're a saint for even thinking about the WD amidst all that stuff! We will be okay until you have the time.
JupiterAmy

Post by JupiterAmy »

I should have asked sooner!

It's okay, it's not like I actually remember what I had in there.
Duskfire1

Post by Duskfire1 »

I just had to come over here and see what all the fuss was about - no updates posted on the buffyboard since July 6th - and here is this post! Exactly what I wanted to know! And I'm so sorry to hear all of the stuff you are dealing with right now... we just moved as well, so we can certainly relate!

Getting married in 28 days.

Holy shit - batman.

Who would have guessed it?

:D

Be well and good luck with everything!

Duskfire (temporarily Duskfire 1, apparently)
peaks

Post by peaks »

Add me to the just moved house camp. There was a hare in the living room this morning merrily hopping over boxes and shitting everywhere. I had to poke its bum with a ruler and usher it towards the exit. Hares are supposed to be shy.

But I have a kitchen. Few complaints here.
"You know what, this is important. You remember this: I used to be cool" ~Keith Mars
Tonke

Post by Tonke »

Add me to the just moved camp as well. I know it can be stressy. Take all the time you need, we will survive here until the real WD comes back :)
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

You're fine! Thank you for giving us a temporary home.

PS Having no kitchen = excuse to have takeaways, right?
CosmicAvatar

Post by CosmicAvatar »

Dude, real life is more important. (I think.) It'll get done when it gets done!
Cazzle

Post by Cazzle »

I agree with Cossie. All in good time, when the stress of moving has gone the feck away.

(We are still feeling ripples from our move in January - for starters, my drill has mysteriously vanished.....)

And we have this guy here: :geek: who I ADORE.