A sex question

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Sarah

Re: A sex question

Post by Sarah »

Are you hoping someone (Lucretia) says, "Prove it"?
Julia

Post by Julia »

Sarah wrote:Are you hoping someone (Lucretia) says, "Prove it"?
Do you think that would work? Cause, to be honest- I have a freakishly long, and very talented tongue which can hit that spot with most girls. Combined with some fancy finger work up front and my other hand free to tickle whatever other fancy she might have- so far, every woman I've been able to apply ALL my talents to has, shall we say, praised His Holy name- quite loudly and repeatedly.

Oh, and strap-ons come in all shapes and sizes- plenty to accomodate a woman's need for something more... filling. So I can cover all ends of the spectrum. ;)

Ghost

Post by Ghost »

You do realize that she was asking me that question. It probably is because of all the times I have suggested that Helene run away with me. She usually says yes but never does. It would probably be the same with this.
X
BigEvil

Post by BigEvil »

...what's on special?
Julia

Post by Julia »

Ghost wrote:You do realize that she was asking me that question. It probably is because of all the times I have suggested that Helene run away with me. She usually says yes but never does. It would probably be the same with this.
Of course I realize she was talking to you. :P I was just asking in general (as a person also interested in having certain WDers "run away with me"... at least for a night or two) if it was possible that making outrageous (though in this case entirely true) boasts about one's abilities could goad one of these lovely WD ladies into foolishly asking one to "prove it" whereupon all your dreams (and theirs) will come true in a night of wild and wonderful debauchery!! I in no way meant to derail your attempts to whisk said lass away or impugn your abilities upon such a whisking. I was merely caught up in the possiblility illiciting that much sought after demand to 'prove it'. Alas, I doubt it will be so easy as I have certainly made my share of outrageous boasts (and again, all 100% true- I have photo and video evidence in at least a few instances) and have yet to tempt any WDer into switching teams for at least one night so I might make good (very good) on my claims. :sigh:
c'mon... c'mon... fall for it already : )