Buffy Back WITHOUT Joss? Ent. Weekly & Hollywood Reporter

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
JupiterAmy

Re: Entertainment Weekly Posting: A "Joss"less Buffy?

Post by JupiterAmy »

peaks wrote: A lower budget "Twilight-lite" Buffy is surely good news. The vamps sparkle like diamonds in Twilight. My sister has confirmed this.
[/glass half full]
... are you being sarcastic ... dude?
" I'm a screw-up, and I plan to be a screw-up until my late twenties, maybe even my early thirties. "
MenleyNin

Re: Buffy Back WITHOUT Joss? Ent. Weekly & Hollywood Reporter

Post by MenleyNin »

olthar wrote:I want a wedon is my master now shirt
I have that T-shirt. I wear it at least twice a week.

Clearly, IT IS NOT DOING ITS JOB.

*deep breathing... deep breathing*
peaks.

Post by peaks. »

JupiterAmy wrote:
peaks wrote: A lower budget "Twilight-lite" Buffy is surely good news. The vamps sparkle like diamonds in Twilight. My sister has confirmed this.
[/glass half full]
... are you being sarcastic ... dude?
My logic went like this, dude :D:

Twilight-lite Buffy wouldn't have the budget to afford diamonds, and therefore the vamps wouldn't be as sparkly, perhaps they wouldn't sparkle at all if we're lucky.

The Buffy movie shouldn't be Twilight anything and yes, I regret attempting humour in the place of projectile vomiting (although my humour is kinda like projectile vomiting sometimes). I've read some disturbing comments on those books... which go far beyond the vamps that sparkle.

And before a Twilight fan tells me to read the books before judging 'em, my younger sister, also a Buffy fan, says noooooooooooooooo. Thank God I have a sister who is mentally and morally sound. Although.... she does LOVE season 6 Buffy.... Ahem. But in her defense, she really loves the Giles kick ass "I'd like to test that theory" return. The car crash build up makes Giles look Godly. Big Giles fans around here! Yeah, we'd struggle to love this movie without ASH.

JupiterAmy, we all know you secretly love Twilight.... :twisted: :lol:
peaks.

Post by peaks. »

JupiterAmy, I just clicked on your sig. Twilight gets worse, much worse! Aborting all "humour" now.
peaks.

Post by peaks. »

MenleyNin wrote:

"Wedon" t-shirts don't work :(

Has anybody else encountered fans that persist in calling Joss...Josh? Josh Wedon is my master now T-shirt. < Want.
Bally

Post by Bally »

peaks. wrote:
MenleyNin wrote:

"Wedon" t-shirts don't work :(

Has anybody else encountered fans that persist in calling Joss...Josh? Josh Wedon is my master now T-shirt. < Want.
Ahh, misplaced H syndrome. *nods sagely*
JupiterAmy

Post by JupiterAmy »

peaks. wrote:JupiterAmy, we all know you secretly love Twilight.... :twisted: :lol:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Good God, put that in tiny text or something!
" I'm a screw-up, and I plan to be a screw-up until my late twenties, maybe even my early thirties. "
talula

Post by talula »

I'm going to go away and pretend this isn't happening. Someone nudge me when it's over and I'll come out and play.

*puts blanket over head*
the P@

Post by the P@ »

All they need to do is begin the movie with a slate that reads, "Meanwhile, in a world without shrimp..."

Then, no matter whether the movie sucks or not, everyone's happy. Because if it's bad (or good) people can simply say, "Well, it all took place in a parallel universe, so it doesn't count!"
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

As long as it has the cheese guy.
X