Dr Horrible reminder

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
CdnGirlEh

Re: Dr Horrible reminder

Post by CdnGirlEh »

The new domain is still resolving, but you can jump the gun and access it if you're willing to edit your hosts file.

I *desperately* need one of these Captain Hammer shirts. Oh yes, it will be mine.
mouse

Post by mouse »

OMG that's FABULOUS!!!!

I can't decide which one I want!!
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin
talula

Post by talula »

*snuggles show*
hi_there_again

Post by hi_there_again »

I'm trying to decide which is more pathetic: the fact that I've already watched Act I three times, or the fact that I've only watched Act I three times. Clearly both my Joss fandom and musical theater geek creds need burnishing.
Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

I finally saw it, and it's brilliant! Can't wait for the second act! :D
Last edited by Gandalf on Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
mouse

Post by mouse »

Can't......stop.....watching......
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin
peaks

Post by peaks »

“my application is strong this year” . I watched on youtube (balls). Desperate times call for, you know. A man’s gotta do what a, oh you know :D
Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

I still can't get into the main page, but if you go in through the banner page and then click on the home link at the top, you get in and it works! That's how I got in and watched it. Yay for back doors! :P
peaks

Post by peaks »

Gandalf wrote:I still can't get into the main page, but if you go in through the banner page and then click on the home link at the top, you get in and it works! That's how I got in and watched it. Yay for back doors! :P
Cool. I get to the hulu video and "the this video is not available on this site" message. Did dr. horrible play straight away for you gandalf? Or are there more backdoors from there? I'm prepared to explore them all :D . Although, I'm reluctant to edit my hosts file, as CdnGirlEh mentioned.
Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

peaks wrote:
Gandalf wrote:I still can't get into the main page, but if you go in through the banner page and then click on the home link at the top, you get in and it works! That's how I got in and watched it. Yay for back doors! :P
Cool. I get to the hulu video and "the this video is not available on this site" message. Did dr. horrible play straight away for you gandalf? Or are there more backdoors from there? I'm prepared to explore them all :D . Although, I'm reluctant to edit my hosts file, as CdnGirlEh mentioned.
Once you get to the main page, you click on Act I and it takes you to the video, where you click on play. You should get a little hulu trailer to start, and then Dr Horrible should follow immediately after that. Maybe try this (it takes you straight to the video page). If that doesn't work, I'm sorry, I'm out of ideas. It's working on my computer.