Can we BOQ this place up?

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Podgy

Re: Can we BOQ this place up?

Post by Podgy »

What did you do on the days you couldn't get on the WD?
I was sick, so I mostly sat/laid in bed and whimpered, except when I had to go to work.

This is like staying in a hotel. What's your most/least favorite thing about staying in a hotel?
Most favourite: giant beds
Least favourite: the other guests

Do anything cool on the 4th of July?
I dragged my fevered ass into work to pull a report, then dragged myself home again and watched 10 hours of "Bones".

What do you miss most about the real WD?
I'm finally caught up on my comic reading, and I wanted to read other people's reviews.

Buffy never had a 4th of July episode. What should have happened if there was one?
A road trip to Canadia.

So, the WD's not working. Tell me a really interesting story about what happened. Is was evil aliens, wasn't it?
I'm still a little fevered, so I don't have much. When stuff stops working at my house, it's usually because an animal has puked or furred on it.
Tonke

Post by Tonke »

Seriously, I have been so busy I hadn´t noticed :oops:

This is like staying in a hotel. What's your most/least favorite thing about staying in a hotel?
Clean towels every day, and the greasy dirty floors

We Dutchies don´t celebrate, but I thought of all Americans

Testing, obviously. ;)

Buffy never had a 4th of July episode. What should have happened if there was one?
Lots of fireworks. Or drunkeness. Or both.

So, the WD's not working. Tell me a really interesting story about what happened. Is was evil aliens, wasn't it?
I suppose Ghost thought it was a cat sammich.
Iago

Post by Iago »

Spent time with Mgan and Beeb, taught classes, wrote two novels and an opera, trainined for and competed in a Marathon and an Iron Man Triathlon, developed a cure for malaria and got funding from the Gates Foundation to distribute that cure worldwide.

Luckily, this temporary WD was put up, so I again have someplace constructive to work off all my nervous energy.

Favorite: Big bed facing a TV.
Least Favorite: No clue what's on all the different channels.

Mgan and I celebrated with BBQed smokies and apple pie.

Testing. Flashing envelopes. That feeling that all was right with the world.

Cursed BBQed smokies and apple pie that turn The Scoobies into Revolutionary War soldiers, leading to a pie fight between the British Contingent (Spike and Giles) and the American contingent led by General George "Anya" Washington.

It must be Bunnies.