I Want!

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Gandalf

I Want!

Post by Gandalf »

I WANT!

Your turn! :D
CosmicAvatar

Re: I Want!

Post by CosmicAvatar »

I can see you in that!

I want Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog on DVD! (And to lose weight, but DVD more fun!)
Rob

Post by Rob »

I want!

It's pretty and it's tiny. Yet the screen is big enough to watch video on. I've played with it at the Apple store. And it'll hold my entire 350-CD collection.

I'm not planning to buy it. I don't need it -- my iPhone is a fantastic MP3 player. But it's not green.

On the plus side, my iPhone does have Dr. Horrible on it.
syberspunk

Post by syberspunk »

Make your iPhone green (or blue, or red, or...)

I has a blue one, and it's purty. :D

WANT!

Probably a Samsung or a Panasonic. I would kill for a 1080p HDTV. But there's no way I can afford one now... and probably nevar. Le sigh. :cry:

Ste
zandersmom

Post by zandersmom »

OOOH SO VERY WANT!!!!

yes...i'm a little obsessed.

:cry:
MenleyNin

Post by MenleyNin »

WANT.

(It does not matter that my cats are male. They're very comfortable with their sexuality.)
Drop Edge of Yonder
When I bit into it, I could hear the ocean.
zandersmom

Post by zandersmom »

MenleyNin wrote:WANT.

(It does not matter that my cats are male. They're very comfortable with their sexuality.)
those are fantastic (the pink one is my favorite, of course.) the descriptions are hysterical!!! :D
mouse

Post by mouse »

zandersmom wrote:
MenleyNin wrote:WANT.

those are fantastic (the pink one is my favorite, of course.) the descriptions are hysterical!!! :D
My cat would KILL ME DEAD if I tried to make her wear one of those. I did once start photoshopping a pic of her into one of them. I don't think I ever finished. I'll have to go back to it.

WANT.

WANT.

WANT.
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin
MenleyNin

Post by MenleyNin »

Okay, now I have a new want. Lately I've been thinking a lot about Lal, Data's "daughter." Regardless of how hit-and-miss the series as a whole was for me, that episode was amazing. Screw Hugh; Lal broke my heart several times over. I'm a little teary now, just thinking about it.....

(Breathe, Bradi. Breathe! Riker's trombone, Troi's love of chocolate, Sela, Livingstone, Spot, Barclay. Breathe!!! Okay, all better now.)

I am fully functional.
mouse

Post by mouse »

You want Lal? You know she's not a real android, right?

ps: I bought fabric today
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin