Buffy Animated

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
MdmeAlbertine

Buffy Animated

Post by MdmeAlbertine »

Wow, this is on-topic!

Part of the pilot is up on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnUvZP7-5LM

I had to type in the url by hand since I can't access YouTube at work, so here's a link to the link in case the above doesn't work:

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/te ... s.php#more
bettie

Re: Buffy Animated

Post by bettie »

That was pretty awesome. It was to take place during season one, correct? I hope so, since it perfectly captured the flavor of season one.
peaks

Post by peaks »

Scrap the comics, revive animated buffy.

Yeah, that was very season one! The description for the youtube clip lists Michelle Trachtenberg as a voice actor though.
"You know what, this is important. You remember this: I used to be cool" ~Keith Mars
bettie

Post by bettie »

peaks wrote:The description for the youtube clip lists Michelle Trachtenberg as a voice actor though.
On further thinking (and another pot of coffee) I think the concept was season one as they remember it with Dawn inserted in their memories by the monks. Which is really pretty awesome.
hi_there_again

Post by hi_there_again »

I dimmly remember hearing rumors/early reports about a Buffy cartoon a while back. Does anyone know why it wasn't picked up? Based on this little bit here, you'd think it would at least have made it onto Cartoon Network or something.
costello_girl

Post by costello_girl »

That pretty much rocked! I want more please...
olthar

Post by olthar »

more more more!

a dragon?

more more more!
Bally

Post by Bally »

That was totally wicked (he quoted)! I'm just wondering if it's possible for us to have some more? ;)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu May 12, 2011 10:36 am.