Gorram FOX did it again.

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
mouse

Gorram FOX did it again.

Post by mouse »

Fox canceled Dollhouse. From what I hear, they are going to air the remaining episodes, though.

You know how many people (who are Joss fans) have told me that they watched the first few episodes of Dollhouse but stopped because they just couldn't get into it? That's because Fox stuck their frigging nose in and wouldn't let Joss make the show the way he wanted. Once they butted out and left him to his own devices, the show got FANTASTIC.

I am grateful that we got as much as we did out of it, but really sad for all of the story that we'll never see.
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin
Bally

Re: Gorram FOX did it again.

Post by Bally »

I'm beginning to think that the man is cursed. Possibly "cursèd". :(
talula

Post by talula »

Dammit, now I'm going to have 'oops I did it again' in my head all day!

Also, why did they renew it for a second season if they were going to cancel it in the middle? I never liked that show all that much anyway, but it still sucks for Joss and the actors. At least Nathan Fillion is on a show that hasn't gotten canceled yet.

Oh! I got it! Joss should make a crime drama. Those shows simply cannot fail.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

talula wrote:Oh! I got it! Joss should make a crime drama. Those shows simply cannot fail.
I just got done watching the pilot for CSI: Snowflake, ND and I wasn't impressed.
X
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

CSI: Snowflake, ND sounds like a show I would love.
jadde

Post by jadde »

mouse wrote:From what I hear, they are going to air the remaining episodes, though.
How many more eps is that?
The ones which have aired so far are great, and amount to sort of a developing story. I hope we at least get a decent ending.

----------
- Denis
OwlSilverFeather

Post by OwlSilverFeather »

I love this show...so sad it's going, but I keep wondering...

How many Whedonverse actors can be on one show, let alone in one scene together, before the universe implodes from the collective geekgasm sent out by his fans? ;)
OwlSilverFeather

Did anyone else notice that the hotel they set up Victor/Anthony in was called the Hyperion? And this house is in L.A....granted, it looked a lot different, but obviously there was need of...renovations. :)
MenleyNin

Post by MenleyNin »

OwlSilverFeather wrote:Did anyone else notice that the hotel they set up Victor/Anthony in was called the Hyperion? And this house is in L.A....granted, it looked a lot different, but obviously there was need of...renovations. :)
I went so gaga about that little revelation that I'm pretty sure I asked @nonnymouse via Twitter if she'd heard it too or if I were imagining it. And that all happened within about 3.2 seconds.

Within the next 2.5 minutes, bettie and I had made plans to discretely infiltrate the actual property used for the exterior shots of the Hyperion on my next visit to LA.

You want to come with?
Drop Edge of Yonder
When I bit into it, I could hear the ocean.
OwlSilverFeather

Hells. Yes.