You

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
peaks

Re: You

Post by peaks »

The "fat models" thread got me thinking.
Fat models almost inspired me to de-lurk but after much deliberation, I decided to choose you!

How do you feel about your appearance?
I blush when I feel any emotion. I feel red and sweaty.

What do you like?
My pixie ears <3, spider hands (No, they'd snap), being tall and healthy looking (officially underweight. Meh.), thick head of hair, and I love how my face is naturally sarcastic looking, no effort required.

I had you all at pixie ears <3

What would you change?
My teeth could be whiter...or white. I brush then floss (and voted!), but wish to avoid an embarrassing moment similar to Ross from Friends and his glow in the dark teeth.

Over already? Sigh. You were good!
mouse

Post by mouse »

peaks wrote: but wish to avoid an embarrassing moment similar to Ross from Friends and his glow in the dark teeth.
This was so brilliant! :lol:
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin
Pataouet

Post by Pataouet »

How do you feel about your appearance?
Right now, not so much

What do you like?
My eyes; they give me right away if you know me but hey that's what friends are for, no?
My hair, curly and all.
My dimples.
My hands.
I kinda like the fact that I'm tall and broad-shouldered but I think I'm sort of scarry.

What would you change?
I just need to lose like a ton but otherwise I'm fine.
Oh and if I could fix my eyes (shortsighted AND astigmatic is not funny).
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

MenleyNin wrote:LIKE
  • My eyes. I think they're a very nice shade of blue.
    My boobs. Sometimes I just like to look at them.
When I encountered the above as I was reading back in this thread just now, my brain saw "My boobs. I think they're a very nice shade of blue."
MenleyNin

Post by MenleyNin »

When I encountered the above as I was reading back in this thread just now, my brain saw "My boobs. I think they're a very nice shade of blue."
Two by two, boobs of blue.
Drop Edge of Yonder
When I bit into it, I could hear the ocean.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Everyone keeps talking about how nice their boobs are, yet not one of you have posted a picture of them to prove it.
X
mouse

Post by mouse »

MenleyNin wrote:
Two by two, boobs of blue.
Welcome to my signature.
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin