Highly important question.

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.

Dental hygeine

Floss, then brush
36%
Brush, then floss
45%
What are you, my dentist?
18%

Total votes: 22

Ghost

Re: Highly important question.

Post by Ghost »

Satan has his own brand of floss? Cool!
X
mgan

Post by mgan »

Hey, it was his stupid idea that we all have to floss all the time anyway.
JupiterAmy

Post by JupiterAmy »

I am completely fascinated at how this issue is split down the middle.

I brush first, then floss. I'm pretty sure a dentist told me to do that. Otherwise, it just makes sense to go from macro cleaning to micro cleaning.

ALSO IT WAS A TRICK QUESTION: After flossing I rinse with Listerine for longer than is probably necessary.
" I'm a screw-up, and I plan to be a screw-up until my late twenties, maybe even my early thirties. "
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

You do realize that you created a feud among WDers now. The Preflossers were attacked by the Postflossers last night. There were heavy losses on both sides and now the only people left to post are the spammers.
X
MenleyNin

Post by MenleyNin »

Today I took my niece and nephew to the dentist for a cleaning, and I cornered the hygienist and asked which order was correct/preferred. FWIW, she said you should brush, then floss.

Of course, she also looked at me like I was crazy. I thought that was because she assumed this was something everyone should know. However, on the way home one of the kids said, "Why did you tell her your Buffy friends wanted to know how to brush their teeth? I think she thought you were asking how vampires should take care of their fangs."
Drop Edge of Yonder
When I bit into it, I could hear the ocean.
Min

Post by Min »

I used to floss then brush. But then this kind of snippy dental hygienist I had was like, "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG."

I switched to brush then floss (then tongue scrape).
mouse

Post by mouse »

MenleyNin wrote: on the way home one of the kids said, "Why did you tell her your Buffy friends wanted to know how to brush their teeth? I think she thought you were asking how vampires should take care of their fangs."
LOL That's awesome. :D
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin
JupiterAmy

Post by JupiterAmy »

MenleyNin wrote:Of course, she also looked at me like I was crazy. I thought that was because she assumed this was something everyone should know. However, on the way home one of the kids said, "Why did you tell her your Buffy friends wanted to know how to brush their teeth? I think she thought you were asking how vampires should take care of their fangs."
Yay!

Also, vampires would probably have to use very sturdy floss, so as not to shred.
" I'm a screw-up, and I plan to be a screw-up until my late twenties, maybe even my early thirties. "
Techboy

Post by Techboy »

I went with the snarky answer only because it was there (sort of like answering "YES" in a this or that type of question in a BOQ). Anyway, really, I rarely floss. Brush and Listerine. I'm somewhat addicted to Listerine in that I will use it over any other type of mouthwash.
From the mind of the official Techboy (R) of the Temporary forums