Fucking meow.

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
mouse

Fucking meow.

Post by mouse »

I fucked up my knee earlier today, completely due to my own stupidity. At first I didn't think it was a big deal, but now it hurts a lot and walking is Not Easy. I want to feel very bad for myself right now. I want you all to feel very bad for me, too.

:cry:
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin
JupiterAmy

Re: Fucking meow.

Post by JupiterAmy »

Knee injuries will always get my sympathy. [hug/ice]
" I'm a screw-up, and I plan to be a screw-up until my late twenties, maybe even my early thirties. "
MenleyNin

Post by MenleyNin »

I feel very bad for you. When I broke my tailbone everybody was like, "That's hilarious! You can't sit or lie down, and your ASS is broken." It was very unfunny to me, however. I'm sending you cyber hugs and cyber drugs.
Drop Edge of Yonder
When I bit into it, I could hear the ocean.
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

I am very sorry for you. I recommend you read the HILARIOUS joke in the katherine buz thread. It should cheer you right up. (For a microfraction of a microfraction of a second only, but, hey, every little bit helps, right?)
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

mouse wrote:I fucked up my knee earlier today, completely due to my own stupidity. At first I didn't think it was a big deal, but now it hurts a lot and walking is Not Easy. I want to feel very bad for myself right now. I want you all to feel very bad for me, too.

:cry:
I once met a doctor, this one time, and he said when you hurt your knee you should have a glass of wine. Y'know, it's good for you. Or something.
peaks

Post by peaks »

My doctor recommends wine and...leather pants! Don't ask.

Heal quickly *kiss*
"You know what, this is important. You remember this: I used to be cool" ~Keith Mars
mouse

Post by mouse »

I went to the doctor yesterday and got a knee brace. It's feeling SO much better already. Thank you all for your sympathies. :)

(Tommy, I LOVE that clip!!)
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin
Pataouet

Post by Pataouet »

Awww! [hugs]!

MenleyNin wrote:I feel very bad for you. When I broke my tailbone everybody was like, "That's hilarious! You can't sit or lie down, and your ASS is broken." It was very unfunny to me
Right here with you! Not funny.
I managed to break it twice.
Last edited by Pataouet on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
mgan

Post by mgan »

I hope the brace helps.

I've injured my calf somehow (yeah, I know how.. stupid workout class) and it has been 4 weeks of getting worse. Not better.

Don't do that. Get better, not worse.

*nods*
Techboy

Post by Techboy »

When I saw the subject, this is all I could think of: WLIA Irish Drinking Song
From the mind of the official Techboy (R) of the Temporary forums