So, who have you eaten today?

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Ghost

So, who have you eaten today?

Post by Ghost »

Sorry, it's your own fault for talking about hoohoos.
X
Lucretia

Re: So, who have you eaten today?

Post by Lucretia »

Ghost wrote:Sorry, it's your own fault for talking about hoohoos.
How long did you think about making this post before you went - ah, I'll just do it?

;)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I made it as soon as I thought about it. It only took a while for me to think about it because the two inspiring threads did not have new posts together until I made it.
X
Julia

Wow, it's like a thread title custom made for me!

Post by Julia »

Finally a "food" thread I can really sink my teeth into! :D Just kidding. Trust me, when I use my teeth that way I don't bite hard- just a little nibble here and there that I'm sure you'll enjoy. ;)

Sadly there has been no eating in Julia-land today. But the day isn't even 2 hours old yet, so that could change any second now! But honestly, I'm more in the mood for playing with my food at the moment. Languidly nudging things around, enjoying the presentation, savoring the aroma and just imagining how it will feel and taste on my tongue while my whole meal is spread before me glistening, juicy and delicious. Sometimes the pre-meal anticipation is just too good not to enjoy it for as long as possible, you know what I mean. When you enjoy fine dining of such gourmet quality as I do (always) it'd be downright sinful not to get all that you can out of every delectable piece. Afterall, the last course is all the more succulent for all the fine appetizers you teased yourself with beforehand.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'm in the mood for a nice bedtime snack. ;)
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

Ghost wrote:Sorry, it's your own fault for talking about hoohoos.
It's been a long, long time.

I'm being a good girl.

*sob*
BigEvil

Post by BigEvil »

A Druish Princess. Is that kosher?