A sex question

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Ghost

A sex question

Post by Ghost »

You can only choose one. Would you rather have a partner that was good at oral sex but bad at intercourse, or good at intercourse and bad at oral sex?
X
mouse

Re: A sex question

Post by mouse »

I would take intercourse over oral any day.
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin
bettie

Post by bettie »

Intercourse. No contest.
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

If I were only in it for the orgasms, I'd choose oral. But I'm not, so I choose intercourse: it's much friendlier.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Sarah wrote:If I were only in it for the orgasms, I'd choose oral. But I'm not, so I choose intercourse: it's much friendlier.
So you would rather go without orgasms ever just to have mediocre intercourse?
X
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

You didn't ask us to choose between mediocre intercourse/bad cunnilingus and good cunnilingus/bad intercourse; if you had, I'd've answered differently. Rather, you asked whether one would prefer someone who was good at intercourse/bad at cunnilingus or someone good at cunnilingus/bad at intercourse. Given that choice, I'd take a good rogering over a good lapping any day, even though I achieve orgasm more reliably via cunnilingus.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

The motivation for this question came after reading an MSNBC story that included the fact that the majority of women claim they are incapable of reaching orgasm without clitoral stimulation and as a result, many of them claim they are incapable of reaching orgasm from intercourse alone. This made me curious since I am great at cunnilingus but I have a hard time providing clitoral stimulation during intercourse.
X
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

So use the tongue and then use the other. I think you'll find most women wouldn't object to that.

By the way, I am one of those women who cannot manage an orgasm through regular old intercourse alone, yet, as my original answer indicates, this does not prevent me from actively preferring it. For me, there are way more factors involved in sex than mere orgasm.
Dellraven

Post by Dellraven »

Ghost wrote:The motivation for this question came after reading an MSNBC story that included the fact that the majority of women claim they are incapable of reaching orgasm without clitoral stimulation and as a result, many of them claim they are incapable of reaching orgasm from intercourse alone. This made me curious since I am great at cunnilingus but I have a hard time providing clitoral stimulation during intercourse.
Face her. :D

(Seriously though, the best orgasms involve both the clitoris and the g-spot. So, as a women, there's nothing better than being on top during intercourse. Then we have control over just about every bit of stimulation and it's lovely. However, missionary can be brilliant as well. I only dig have having my lawn manicured as foreplay.)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Dellraven wrote: (Seriously though, the best orgasms involve both the clitoris and the g-spot. So, as a women, there's nothing better than being on top during intercourse. Then we have control over just about every bit of stimulation and it's lovely. However, missionary can be brilliant as well. I only dig have having my lawn manicured as foreplay.)
I am very good about stimulating both the g-spot and clitoris during oral sex.
X