WD kids, update time!

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
bettie

Re: WD kids, update time!

Post by bettie »

talula wrote:Yay! Congrats! Babies are the new ipod!
Whoo! I am finally cool! I never did get an iPod.
mgan

Post by mgan »

bettie wrote:
talula wrote:Yay! Congrats! Babies are the new ipod!
Whoo! I am finally cool! I never did get an iPod.
Okay, yeah I'm cool. But the ipod would have been WAAAY cheaper and less likely to smush banana on my pants.

I'm guessing...
Dellraven

Post by Dellraven »

Oh MY! Congratulations!! And, that is one perfect little peanut you've got there.

(Yes, I know I'm way behind the times... but, once you have two (especially two under four), you barely have time to check the top news stories before you've used up your allotted "free time" for the day.)
grace

Post by grace »

Both of my babies graduated high school this year. One was a year late in doing it...but he did it!
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

grace wrote:Both of my babies graduated high school this year. One was a year late in doing it...but he did it!
Yay graduating high school!

How is Foster doing?
grace

Post by grace »

Foster is doing pretty well. He is contemplating college in the winter and is working on finding a job in the meantime. He'll be 20 in 2 weeks. I really can't believe it.
Mary

Post by Mary »

Love the pics. I always thought the years from 6 months to about four years were so much fun in terms of how adorable the kids are and all the amazing changes in those early years. It looks like you are all happy and thriving.