Drunk post

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Fuchsia

Drunk post

Post by Fuchsia »

Hey WD, what's up?

I miss you guys, and the grand tradition of drunk Testing posts. Remember the Testing wars? Ahh, good times, good times. I think I'm feeling a little disconnected and wanting to reach out to old friends, because I'm moving to Seattle. I guess the big news with me is that Heath and I broke up, but I am drunk IMing him right now so obviously we are on good terms :P.

How do you end a drunken post where you spill all your big life developments in one short paragraph? I don't know,

Like this.
Sarah-

Re: Drunk post

Post by Sarah- »

I'm not sure drunk IM'ing necessarily signifies good terms. Not if it bears any resemblance to drunk phoning (and it does). Still, I hope it's the case for you and yours.

I'm not one of the WDers you know well enough to miss, but hi anyway. And I do miss your forthrightness and fire.
starshine

Post by starshine »

Awwwww...even though I have your facebook status updates sent to my phone, it was still nice to see "Fuchsia" when I checked here. Felt a little like old times.
talula

Post by talula »

As a wise person once told me: Everything changes all the time. Sometimes it just happens all at once!

In conclusion: Giraffes!
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Hee, drunk giraffes are funny.
X
olthar

Post by olthar »

what about aspiring drunk posts? like you're not drunk, but you kinda wish you were and you had done some decent work towards said effect but failed due to a need to drive home?
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

Hi!

Nostalgia is fun.

Oh, happy birthday by the way! Hope you had a good one.

Remember we went camping once upon a time?

"Marmite aisle ... ?"
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

olthar wrote:what about aspiring drunk posts? like you're not drunk, but you kinda wish you were and you had done some decent work towards said effect but failed due to a need to drive home?
You need to drive home, check you don't need to drive for ages, then get drunk.

And post.