A quarter century in the making

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Lucretia

Re: A quarter century in the making

Post by Lucretia »

Possibly more dignified than "OMG OMG OMG" ;)

Seriously though, well done! You've achieved your goal!
Techboy

Post by Techboy »

Well, it has happened - last Saturday I passed my final final exam. That means on Saturday May 23, I am going to be one of the oldest to walk down the isle and get a cover for my diploma (They mail the actual sheepskin later). Anyone who wants to make the trip to Hartford, CT is welcome to come to the commencement. Free admissions and general seating (no tickets needed). 10:30 am at the XL Center (On Trumble Street).

If you can't make it, or just don't want to come, I understand - just letting you know in case you did.

BTW: because I've been asked this about 40 times in the last 2 days, I am getting a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technologies with a concentration in computer networking,

edited: Spelling corrections - Techboy
From the mind of the official Techboy (R) of the Temporary forums
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

Techboy wrote:Well, it has happened - last Saturday I passed my final final exam. That means on Saturday May 23, I am going to be one of the oldest to walk down the isle and get a cover for my diploma (They mail the actual sheepskin later). Anyone who wants to make the trip to Hartford, CT is welcome to come to the commencement. Free admissions and general seating (no tickets needed). 10:30 am at the XL Center (On Trumble Street).

If you can't make it, or just don't want to come, I understand - just letting you know in case you did.

BTW: because I've been asked this about 40 times in the last 2 days, I am getting a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technologies with a concentration in computer networking,

edited: Spelling corrections - Techboy
Very well done to you. You must be so proud! Congratulations.