Caprica (no spoilers)

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Ghost

Caprica (no spoilers)

Post by Ghost »

Is it going to be played on SciFi or do I have to buy it?

Also, where is everyone? No one has posted in days. Leave Hugh and the naked oily lesbians alone for a minute and post!
X
MenleyNin

Re: Caprica (no spoilers)

Post by MenleyNin »

Ghost wrote:Leave Hugh and the naked oily lesbians alone for a minute and post!
Oh, no. It's been so long that I immediately thought of Hugh Laurie with the NOL. My world is all askew.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Great, now people are going to be talking about naked oily Hugh Jackman and Hugh Laurie. Thanks for that image. :roll:
X
peaksandtroughs

Post by peaksandtroughs »

Battlestarwiki says:
Series pickup

On December 2, 2008, SciFi Channel officially announced that Caprica is picked up for a 20 episode first season. According to the press release, production is slated to begin in the summer of 2009 and the series is expected to begin airing in 2010. The reason for the delay is attributed to the fact that they are attempting to regroup the core staff that worked on the pilot and Battlestar Galactica, as these persons have since found work on other projects
The Caprica pilot was released on dvd and digital download a few days ago. I have all of BSG to watch first (waiting for the complete boxset release.)

Naked oily Hugh Jackman and Hugh Laurie. Is it going to be played on SciFi or do I have to buy it?

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:00 pm.