Nipples!

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Sylvain

Nipples!

Post by Sylvain »

ESRB warning: I'm drunk.
Hey all, long time not talked and only lurked.

I put in the season 2 Halloween episode in my dvd player tonight/early morning and a scene came in that make me doubt my sobriety (I am in no way sober by the way).

I froze the frame at 12 minutes 39 seconds before powering up my computer (my current one is a bit noisy so it's not on all the time) and coming in here . The scene is the first view of Ethan's costume shop, there are three costume in it:

At the forefront left: A white piece of clothing with red christmas decoration on it,

At the forefront right: some kind of japanese/greek tragedy costume hybrid.

In the background middle: Geisha topless dominatrix.

Warning, this post was on topic and typed in under the influence.
IT's the last one that made me pause it (duh!).

Is that what it looks like, an anatomically corrret topless manequin or am I seeing things that look like nipples?
Lucretia

Re: Nipples!

Post by Lucretia »

Sylvain wrote:ESRB warning: I'm drunk.
Hey all, long time not talked and only lurked.

I put in the season 2 Halloween episode in my dvd player tonight/early morning and a scene came in that make me doubt my sobriety (I am in no way sober by the way).

I froze the frame at 12 minutes 39 seconds before powering up my computer (my current one is a bit noisy so it's not on all the time) and coming in here . The scene is the first view of Ethan's costume shop, there are three costume in it:

At the forefront left: A white piece of clothing with red christmas decoration on it,

At the forefront right: some kind of japanese/greek tragedy costume hybrid.

In the background middle: Geisha topless dominatrix.

Warning, this post was on topic and typed in under the influence.
IT's the last one that made me pause it (duh!).

Is that what it looks like, an anatomically corrret topless manequin or am I seeing things that look like nipples?
Never saw it ... but good use of nipples!

That came out wrong.

Why has no-one else replied to this?
peaksandtroughs

Post by peaksandtroughs »

Everyone is zombified 12 minutes 39 seconds through Halloween, just as Ethan Rayne planned!

Sylvain is immune because he was drunk. For some reason you and I are unaffected, too. You might be the chosen one! And I've probably seen too many nipples? Nipples, hehe. Funny word. OMG, I'm xander! Oooo, Sylvain is a drunk Giles! Then, errr, where's Willow? Ah, silly question...
Techboy

Post by Techboy »

Kind of sounds like a new epithet - "Oh, nipples!"
From the mind of the official Techboy (R) of the Temporary forums
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

peaksandtroughs wrote:Everyone is zombified 12 minutes 39 seconds through Halloween, just as Ethan Rayne planned!

Sylvain is immune because he was drunk. For some reason you and I are unaffected, too. You might be the chosen one! And I've probably seen too many nipples? Nipples, hehe. Funny word. OMG, I'm xander! Oooo, Sylvain is a drunk Giles! Then, errr, where's Willow? Ah, silly question...
I want to be the chosen one!!!
peaksandtroughs

Post by peaksandtroughs »

Bumping "Nipples!" to the top of the board over the Easter holidays? Yup, time well spent.

Lucretia, I really want you to be the chosen one, too.
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

peaksandtroughs wrote:Bumping "Nipples!" to the top of the board over the Easter holidays? Yup, time well spent.

Lucretia, I really want you to be the chosen one, too.
I am glad you are taking this as seriously as I am.

*giggles*

I will keep you posted with the chosen one thing. If a really hot English guy in a well cut suit approaches me ... well I'll let you know.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Lucretia wrote:I want to be the chosen one!!!
I choo choo choose you! (Ralph)
X
Julia

Post by Julia »

So wait...?! Is the 'chosen one' going to be showing off her nipples? Or is she just going to be a topless geisha dominitrix?

In either case, I vote Lucretia for "chosen one" also!!
Yay b(o)(o)bies!!
BigEvil

Post by BigEvil »

I would also like to cast my vote for nipples and/or boobs...