Anyone want to hear a major casting spoiler for Dollhouse?

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Cazzle-who's-lazy

Re: Anyone want to hear a major casting spoiler for Dollhouse?

Post by Cazzle-who's-lazy »

mouse wrote: Caz, why does it make you pissed off? :?:
Oh! Not because of who it is, which I just realised it could have sounded like.

I'm just pissed off because I hate major spoilers. And it takes all the fun out of "Who could Alpha be?". mean, iIt's still not quite up there with "Oh and Joyce dies" before I'd seen any of Season 5, or "[character] caused the bus crash!" partway through Veronica Mars, but still, you know? [mad]
JupiterAmy

Post by JupiterAmy »

Cazzle-who's-lazy wrote:... or "[character] caused the bus crash!" partway through Veronica Mars, but still, you know? [mad]
Oh man, if I had gotten that spoiler I could have avoided watching the rest of the season. Stupidest let-down ever.
" I'm a screw-up, and I plan to be a screw-up until my late twenties, maybe even my early thirties. "
talula

Post by talula »

Went to Wikipedia. Still can't figure out what I was looking for. Someone tell me.
mouse

Post by mouse »

It's been removed from Wikipedia.

I'll PM you.
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin
Fuchsia

Post by Fuchsia »

So I read the spoiler on Wikipedia and on a few other sites before it was edited out of the Wiki article, and I'm pretty sure that it's false.

SPOILERISH SPECULATION BELOW, in sorta vagueish cryptic words.

Because the latest updates (eg this article at io9--and, warning, the original information is in there, in case you consider that a spoiler) have it that the actual casting of that character would be EVEN MORE SPOILERY than that, which I am taking to mean that it's a character we've already met as someone else.
mouse

Post by mouse »

I don't know, Jess; what I've heard is from over that the folks at Whedonesque.com. They seem pretty confident about it, and a couple of people there seem to have inside information.
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin