I wish to register a complaint

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
Sam_Spade

I wish to register a complaint

Post by Sam_Spade »

Sorry, nothing to do with Monty Python, or pet shops, but still very funny.

Ever had such a bad experience that you felt compelled to write in and complain?

Oliver Beale did.

Not a happy bunny passanger :mrgreen:
When you're slapped, you'll take it and like it.

Sam Spade to Joel Cairo ~ The Maltese Falcon.
bettie

Re: I wish to register a complaint

Post by bettie »

Shut your festering gob, you tit!
Sam_Spade wrote:Sorry, nothing to do with Monty Python
Oops, never mind.
Lucretia

Re: I wish to register a complaint

Post by Lucretia »

I have worked in customer service / finance for years, so I loathe complaining. I have also worked in complaints since I started working in finance, because I love working in complaints, and am damn good at it. I have had customers come on the phone to me seething, and end up apologising to me and thanking me profusely.

So I have one thing working in my favour - I know how to complain. I guarantee if you say in a level voice to the poor bastard who is paid £5 an hour to listen to people whinge, "I appreciate this is not your fault, but I am really upset about this and would like you to take this further", you will get so much more out of the company than if you go nuts at them. I moved heaven and earth to help people like that. I have had many, many bank charges revoked due to being polite, intelligent and reasonable.

However, I am also British. I HATE complaining. I think I have complained about a bank charge once, by letter. I won.