Dr. Horrible-y squeeness!!! New Update: Eh?

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
MenleyNin

Re: Dr. Horrible-y squeeness!!! New Update: Eh?

Post by MenleyNin »

CassyLee wrote:I have it! I have it! I have it!
I. Am. So. Jealous.
Drop Edge of Yonder
When I bit into it, I could hear the ocean.
mouse

Post by mouse »

CassyLee wrote:I have it! I have it! I have it! I've watch it with <b>Commentary! The Musical</b> and am nearing the end of the regular commentary. Both commentaries were wonderful (heck, they're even doing hilarious commentary through the closing credits). Woohoo!
I'm very excited for you! :mrgreen:

But sad for me, as I don't have mine yet. :cry: Amazon promises me that it has shipped.
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin
mouse

Post by mouse »

It's here! It's here! Squeeee!!!!

Do I want to watch it 'regular' first, or go straight for the commentary? Hmmm...

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

CassyLee

Post by CassyLee »

I went commentary first, mostly because I had to go out later last night & I really wanted to hear the musical commentary. But now that I've watched the other special features, I think I might suggest watching those before watching with commentary, so you can put names & faces to some of the less familiar voices.
mouse

Post by mouse »

Thank you, good to know. I'm just finishing up the 'regular' viewing; I'll go on to the other special features before the commentary. :D