WDer Status Update

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
mgan

WDer Status Update

Post by mgan »

July 11th 11:38pm PST.

Mgan is tired, but has prep'd the diapers for the night, made up four bottles, and boiled more water for tomorrow's bottles.

July 11th 10:00

Mgan and Iago give the new show Flashpoint a try and agree they'll watch it again next week and see if it stays interesting.

July 11th 7:00

Mgan and Iago have pie. With ice cream.

WDer status update...
Sarah

Re: WDer Status Update

Post by Sarah »

Sarah is tired, as usual, and hopes she'll have the gumption to honor her promise to go to the bar this afternoon to make pitchers of mojitos for the assembled company.

She's also most interested to read that the two of you liked Flashpoint enough to decide to watch it next week, since she recorded it yesterday evening.
Sam_Spade

Post by Sam_Spade »

WDer status update...

12th July

09:45 ~ Sam_Spade arrives at his hairdresser for a trim and on a whim decide to try something new...it involves gel :shock:

12:00 ~ Sam_Spade arrives home from supermarket loaded down with goodies, but no chocolate :o not sure how long i'll hold out this time.

12:50 ~ Sam_Spade wonders what Flashpoint is about, and if it'll make it over here.

12:52 ~ Sam_Spade submits post and goes on a fridge raid.
When you're slapped, you'll take it and like it.

Sam Spade to Joel Cairo ~ The Maltese Falcon.
MenleyNin

Post by MenleyNin »

9:16 a.m.: Menley realizes she has been up and (mostly) at 'em for 26 consecutive hours but has still not managed to solve the algae problem in her pool, despite adding so many chemicals that she will likely permanently preserve herself and anyone else who chooses to take a dip in said tiny body of water in the next few days.

9:24 a.m.: Menley resolves to polish off her BLT (minus the L and T, and with Smart Balance mayo and cheapo mustard on homemade sourdough bread) and then put the clean linens on her bed before downing a couple of sleep tablets and hopefully catching a few hours of Zzzzs.

9:33 a.m. Menley realizes she's still checking her spelling and grammar on this post while burping up toasted sesame seeds from last night's bulgogi. She's disgusted by herself and skeedaddles in shame.
Drop Edge of Yonder
When I bit into it, I could hear the ocean.
peaks

Post by peaks »

I’m spending the day with sisters and the ‘phew.

11am

Sister to peaks: “Josh (a beeb) is all bunged up. Poor scrap has a cold”

Sister sees Josh ogling :shock: peaks’ guitar. Peaks thinks to self, oh God, no. NO, NO, NO.

Sister to, brother of 26 years, peaks: “would you mind if Josh touches your guitar?”

Peaks looks bemused, looks at smiley happy baby, says “um, okay” :?

Sister to peaks: “his hands are all snotty?”

Peaks sighs and nods whilst hoping he projected enough bad atmosphere into the room for sister to read and for ‘phew to remain otherworldly ‘appy.

11:01am

BABY TOUCHES PEAKS’ GUITAR.
:(

11:02 - 16:26pm.

Peaks spends day with sisters and ‘phew.... on the computer. :ugeek:
mouse

Post by mouse »

10:30 am - mouse wakes up

10:35 am - mouse put on the coffee

10:37 am - mouse goes back to bed and gets on the computer

10:39 am - The Boy cooks breakfast for mouse. French Toast. :D :D :D
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

4:17 p.m.

Sarah has returned from the bar, where the mojitos were a hit (especially with her--she consumed about 500 of them) and has fed the animals and washed their dishes. She is now enjoying a large glass of water.
Sam_Spade

Post by Sam_Spade »

WDer status update...

13th July.

01:07 GMT ~ Sam_Spade is watching the 3rd disc of Firefly, and is enjoying it very much. :D
When you're slapped, you'll take it and like it.

Sam Spade to Joel Cairo ~ The Maltese Falcon.
mgan

Post by mgan »

WDer Status Update

July 11 6:23pm. Iago, Mgan, and beeb have returned from an outing to the library where beeb selected a few books, a Raffi CD and some beeb/mom yoga DVDs followed by a quick dinner at the local sushi restaurant. Beeb slept through most of dinner and then just hung out in his stroller for the rest of the meal. Iago and Mgan had much sushi... all the while ready to switch to take-away if beeb should so demand.

All this topped off with a quick drive-though DQ dessert run.
MenleyNin

Post by MenleyNin »

8:46 p.m.

Menley, who is cranky, feverish and burning up, is sprawled naked on the couch, limbs splayed everywhere. In absolutely no mood to be touched, she screams, "I'm going to want to put my legs together eventually, so would you just f%cking get off of me?!?"

Nigel pulls his head off her knee, sniffs, and saunters away.

Stupid cat.
Drop Edge of Yonder
When I bit into it, I could hear the ocean.