The tin g of fire takes No prisoenrews -- NOW, WITH PICS!!!!

A temporary board while I'm working out issues with the real WD.

The posts made here will not appear on the real WD when it re-opens.

Please note that I won't be providing any technical support for this board, as I would prefer to focus my attention on fixing the other board. So, if you're confused by anything, just try to figure things out, search the phpBB forums, ask other users for help, or just bear with it.
mouse

The tin g of fire takes No prisoenrews -- NOW, WITH PICS!!!!

Post by mouse »

i am mosue..
i am bvery drunk and i want to be spanked right now.

i blow goats/

Heeeheeheehee

Edit: Here are my pics! Anyone who was there is free to copy these. I can't wait to see others' pictures, too!
Last edited by mouse on Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin
CosmicAvatar

Re: The tin g of fire takes No prisoenrews

Post by CosmicAvatar »

It's funny 'cos its' tgrue.

OK that was me and I'm so h=gion g to hell.
kirielle

Post by kirielle »

I'm not drunk...but I have just admitted to a serious item of blackmail.

Ut oh.

DON'T YOU WISH YOU WERE HERE IN CALIFORNIA RIGHT NOW.
Bally

Post by Bally »

Itr's my turn. Apparently, a wizaed did it - he took me to cLIFORNIA I am suprirsed and anejoying myself. Incredibly,. I asm not tired! something has fone wrong with my bodily system. Gasp.
Cazzle of the bunnies in LA

Post by Cazzle of the bunnies in LA »

I have no chuffing clue what the title of this post is all about.

We are all here, playing the third or fourth game of ring of fire. Today has been AWESOME. We had breakfast at IHOP, walked down the beach, bought yummy foods in for the party and then, well, had a party. And we still are!!

We are surrounded by cackling banshees. Please send help.

NO WAIT, JUST KIDDING. This party is SO MUCH FUN!!! Bet you wish you were here too, buahahaha. xxxx
MmeAlbertine

Post by MmeAlbertine »

Here I am! Backspace is my friend, and curse all you who decided other things wre more inmportant then being JERE! I love all of you. Really. I have to leave tomorrow, or really, later today, and it's totally not fair. I got to meat some of my favorite internet weirdos, except Mindi, and only be3cause she's in fucking Hawaii, and really, what does Hawaii have that we dion;t? We have IHOP, and the ring of Fire, and Sam. Or did have Sam. He left with His parents, but is kjust as adorable in perosn as he is in pictures. i played fetch with Sam, just ask. Giveing up the computer to someone else now. Hi all!
mouse

Post by mouse »

I did NOT blow a goat. That was Cosmic Amanda! We are playing ring of fire. I guess I can still type when I'm druynk. well almost. LA is graetr. My hair is HUGE though. help the grammar police are here!!!!

i am not the only one who snorts when she laughs, so THERE.
"The massage area. Why? To increase the nudity." ~Joss Whedon

"It's a miraculous thing, the hoohoo. I once saw a woman fit one of those minicars full of clowns in her hoohoo." ~Ghost

"Two by two, boobs of blue." ~MenleyNin
CassyLee

Post by CassyLee »

Woohoo! I have WDers in my house!!!
Callie

Post by Callie »

cassy's house is magic - deespite 4 drinks, I am not drunk. A badly placed shift key means some missed caps though.

We have photos of shenanigans.

Rian's funny. And drunk. And a great person for the "I have never" cards on ring of fire... mwa ha ha.

OK and on y va...
MenleyNin

Post by MenleyNin »

You guys, this country girl is in the big time now. I feel like Babe, Pig in the City. Except for the whole pig part.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go rifle through Cassy's medicine cabinet. I heard she was hiding the Hope Diamond in there.